Monday, October 5, 2009

After much harassment, finally a new post...

I'm sorry it has been a while since I posted pics, we have had a busy life these past couple of weeks. My friend and college roommate, Leah, came to visit for a few days before Fall camp. We all then went to Giddings, TX for Worldview's fall camp. The first few days were great, hanging out in amp and with the staff. And then... the flu! Students started dropping like flies and so Mike, Andrew and I stayed mostly indoors. Then on Wednesday I got really sick. After testing negative for strep, the flu and other things they determined that they did not know what I had, so it must be a random virus. A had a high fever and muscular pain for a couple of days and a lingering headache for a couple days after that. Andrew, thank the Lord, did not get sick. Mike did an awesome job at protecting him and taking care of the both of us that week. Another friend from college, Jimmy, drove with us from Giddings to Midland to spend a few days with us. We get to see him once or twice a year so it has been good to hang out with him. Andrew is now, we think, cutting a tooth. He is chewing on anything and is extra irritable. I hope the tooth comes soon!

Andrew sitting in his Bumbo chair, he loves to sit up!


I just love this picture, he is so precious!
Mike teaching Jimmy how to change a diaper for the first time


Andrew falling asleep on daddy

Andrew loves to watch sports with Daddy!


Andrew is interested in more and more things at bath time.

2 comments:

Grandpa Lane said...

Just for the record,it wasn't me doing the harassment this time, but it is great to see new pictures. Andrew is growing and learning but it appears that his legs continue to be moving at all times. You guys will need to be fast when he starts crawling. Love you guys and can't wait to see all of you.

Katie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I say this everytime . . . but he's getting so big!