Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time in Oregon

We are really enjoying our time here in Oregon for Christmas. We have been here since the first part of December and it has been a pretty relaxing time so far. Family has enjoyed spending time with us...who are we kidding, they all just want to spend time with Andrew! We went to my sister and Brother-in-law's house first to spend time with them and their two kids, Eden and Noah. This was the first time we had a chance to see Noah and we are in love! While we were there my mom and dad came down to pick out their Christmas tree.

This picture has a story: I asked Mike to take a picture of Andrew, my mom, dad and me. I was holding Andrew at the time and then...right before the picture was taken my mom took Andrew and scooted me out of the picture! Grandparents!!!


Us all bundled up
Eden, Andrew and Noah...So sweet!



Andrew "kissing" Noah

Andrew loves to purse his lips and spit ALL THE TIME, we were able to capture this fun stage in a picture.

Andrew LOVES dogs!






More pics and stories to come of our trip to Oregon and the Christmas season...

4 comments:

Holly said...

Angela, Andrew seems to love dogs! Ya'll just might have to get one for him! :)

Kylie said...

I agree with Holly! I know of a perfect dog for y'all...his name is Wally!

The Dodds said...

Aw every little boy needs a dog!!

Baby Tiland Blog said...

Ummmm, thats a no on the dog! But thanks for offering... ;)