Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Our friends Chris and Jolene Knapp came into town with their little one Carter last weekend. Jolene blessed us by taking some pregnancy pictures.

I think this one shows how huge I am. He is just out there! I dont know if there is any more room for Andrew to grow....

These past couple of weeks have been pretty hard. My belly is in between me and anything I want to reach. Our apartment will have random things left on the floor until Mike picks them up because it just has gotten too hard to pick up anything I drop.

I am ready to meet Andrew. Mike and I continue to pray for his health. The doctor said that if he continues to grow at the pace he has been growing, he will be about/at least 8 lbs. We are concerned that he may be to large to deliver... As of today (Thurs) I am scheduled to be induced at the hospital on the 18th at 5:30am (I'm awake that early anyways). Thats in 11 days!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Angela! I love the pictures. I can't wait until Andrew gets here! It's soooo exciting!