Thursday, November 12, 2009

Playing around

This week has been fun with Andrew, he is interacting more and giggling more. We make fools of ourselves just to get a little laugh! Andrew started eating baby food in addition to his rice cereal. The first two day of trying peas he was VERY against it! He puckered his mouth and gaged on his small bite of foreign food. We were going to give up on peas but thought, we will try it one more time... he ate it like he never had a problem with it before in his life! What a weird child! He now seems to enjoy his peas and I am excited to try something else in a couple of days. I plan on making all or most of his baby food with my new Magic Bullet. It really is easy and we are looking forward to all the money we will save!



When we were in Colorado we bought Andrew some warm accessories for when we go to Oregon in December and back to Colorado in January. When we got back to Midland I just had to try it all on him, he is just SO DARLING!


3 comments:

Wandering Knapps said...

I wish I would have made more of my own baby food, looking back, I just didn't really take the time to figure it out. Carter HATED peas in the baby jars, but now that he's eating solid veggies, he likes them more than green beans. Go figure. I read in a baby book that it can take up to 7 times of trying something new to accept it. (WHo wants to go through 6 times of spitting it out????) Anywho. I love the warm boots and hat, how cute. He's just getting so big. Thanks for the videos

Holly said...

Oh Angela he is precious! I love those little boots & hat!

COURTNEY said...

Hey Angela and Mike :) We came across your blog via the Knapps blog. It's been forever! Congratulations on your precious little Andrew and on baby number 2!!

~Courtney and Andrew Young~