Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yup, another one is one the way....

We are excited and surprised to announce that we are expecting another child, due the end of June. Andrew and his sibling will be very close in age which will be great when they are older but may present a few more challenges when they are younger. We ask for your prayers as we adjust to this new reality and as I get in the mindset of being pregnant again... not really ready for that. I am going to continue to nurse Andrew as long as I can and I plan on continuing my exercise routine which should help in the recovery after delivery. I wish I did this with Andrew!

Thanks for being a part of our lives!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh wow! I was thinking this was a "congrats Chris and Jolene" for them expecting another one!
I am so happy for you guys!
Only 231 days left:)

The Dodds said...

AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

KK said...

Wow, congratulations!