Friday, July 30, 2010

Doctor Update

We went to get an ultrasound today and we found out that our prayer has been answered, the placenta has moved which means that I now have a "normal" pregnancy. We were told two months ago that I had a complete Placenta Privia, because of that I have been under a lot of physical restrictions in order to protect the more fragile placenta. We were also told that it would not move and that we were going to have to have a Cesarean section. Also, the doctor said that I may have to be on bed rest my whole last trimester. You can just guess why were have been praying for the placenta to move!

The doctor also confirmed that the baby is in fact a girl like we were told early on in the pregnancy. So we are starting to think through some names, which is turning out to be a lot hard than when we were looking through buy names, there are just so many more options!

Drew is doing well, he just cut two more teeth in the upper back part of his mouth on both sides. He seems to only cut teeth in pairs, first came the two front middle teeth, then the two bottom middle teeth and now his new teeth. It just a little weird to me!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

so, so glad!
I'm sorry we haven't connected on the phone yet - looking forward to talking soon!