Monday, July 5, 2010

Niagara Falls and Camp Update

Sorry I have not posted for a while but our camera broke a couple of weeks ago and I have not had pictures to share. We still do not have a camera (it should come in tomorrow), but some of the staff had some pictures that I wanted to share with you all!

We went to Niagara Fall in NY and took a boat tour so we could see the Canadian side. It was SO COOL!!! We all got to wear these really cool blue ponchos, which was really necessary because it got really wet.


I love this man!

This is the USA side of Niagara falls which was cool, but nothing like the Canadian side which was a huge wall of water in a horse shoe shape. I have never seen anything like it!
The faculty boys

All our staff and faculty in our cool ponchos

The right side of the Canadian side of Niagara falls
Andrew didnt love it when it got really wet...
Angela with the other faculty wives

Camp as been going well, we are in NH right now where the weather is hot but it is beautiful here. Last week we were in western PA and it was wonderfully cool. Only three weeks left and then we head back to Texas. Baby girl Tiland is doing well, getting bigger and harder to lug around all over the country though. I feel her quite a bit now! But all in all we are all fine and healthy!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I just made the most girly sound after reading the last part about your baby girl :) AND I can't believe you guys actually went to the falls this year! That's so cool!