Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch this week with some friends to take some pics of the kids. Andrew was really just too interested in everything other then taking pictures but we were able to capture some cute ones. He was having a really good time just running around and exploring everything.

It doesn't look like it, but he really does love us!







These two pictures are of Madison's "nursery". It really is just a little nook in our room but we tried to make it as special as we could!


3 comments:

His Grace is Sufficient said...

These picture of drew are so cute!! This post as well as the others I've read on here really made me wish Miles and I lived a lot closer to you guys. I like Madison's little nursery, it's very pretty :) Love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! They make me smile and miss you all very very much. :) What a big boy he's getting to be! (And that little girl looks like she's taking her share of space too. ;)) I'm eagerly awaiting her arrival--what a beautiful little nursery. I love you all dearly!
~EmilyRose

Brooke said...

:-D I love the pumpkin Drew is going after! He looks like such a little charmer :) And I love the flowers in Madison's "nook". She's going to be so beautiful!