Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life at home

Madison update: I just went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks good and everything is in order to have her. We have an induction set up for this Monday at 4am if she doesn't come before that. Mike wasn't to fond of the time but it doesn't bother me at all because I'm usually up and not sleeping anyways! It's been a tough couple of weeks and we are all ready to see Madison. Please pray for patience as we wait these last few days!


Drew wanted to try on Daddy's hat, aren't they just adorable!?!

Drew watches me get ready most mornings and he know where the blush goes and loves to put it on mommy. He also knows where the mascara goes and when I was in the other room he got into it and put it on his face! I thought it was hilarious, Mike didn't think it was very funny...
Daddy and Drew made rice crispy treats and you just have to lick the spoon :)

We all went to the park last night, it was nice to get out and Drew just LOVES to slide!




No comments: