Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aunt Jenny and cousin Eden's visit

Aunt Jenny and Cousin Eden came to visit us this week. For the first couple of days Eden didn't really want to have anything to do with Andrew, but she has begun to warm up to him.






I just lay my hands under Andrew's feet and he pushes against them to push himself forward. I don't know if baby's are suppose to do this at 3 weeks old but Andrew loves to move and wiggle and get himself in all different positions.



Andrew has such a strong neck that he can move his head from side to side on tummy time.

2 comments:

Grandpa Lane said...

It looks like you may have trouble keeping up to him in the not to distant future. I can't wait to see him in person.

Wandering Knapps said...

What a great strong little boy. I love seeing him puch against you....what cute little legs. I bet he plays soccer with those strong kicking legs. It's cute to see the videos, I feel like I can se more of him. Thank you for posting often, I know you are busy.