Thursday, June 25, 2009

Growing!

Our little man is doing GREAT!!!! He grew 2 oz a day last week, that is almost a pound in a week! (Four times what he needed to grow) He is up to 9 lb 6 oz, right where he needs to be. God is so good!

I am getting over a cold right now. I am learning how difficult it is to take care of yourself when someone else needs you to take care of them. Mike has been able to help out more this week with Andrew which is a blessing because I just don't have a ton of energy. I think my cold is getting better so I have that to look forward to.

We hit to road tomorrow to drive to Albuquerque, MN. The drive is not that long and Andrew does very well in the car so I am looking forward to the trip. Despite my cold it has been a good week in Colorado and I am sad to leave this beautiful state.

No comments: